If you love a good Cold Brew Coffee add a pop of peppermint in your favorite style Cold brew. Creamy and decadent this drink is the perfect after dinner treat to cleanse your palette.
Simple Cold Brew
Brew cold brew coffee in pitcher. You can do it two ways, the first is old school cold brewing. That takes about 12 -24 hours to make. Or you can spend a little money and buy a cold brew coffee maker. And take about 10 to 15 minutes.
Pour the coffee into a tall glass about 3/4th of the way up. Top off with boiling water. Than add 1/2 teaspoon of the peppermint extract. Stir two tablespoons of heavy cream and you are done. Sweeten if desired and serve.
Iced Peppermint Cold Brew and Cream
- 14-16 tablespoons coffee coarsely ground
- 1 quart cold filtered water
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 8 tablespoons heavy cream or half and half
- Sugar or sugar substitute optional
- Divide the coffee between four mugs.
- Top each with one part boiling water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of the peppermint extract to each cup.
- Stir two tablespoons of heavy cream into each cup.
- Sweeten if desired and serve.