Want to add a little something to your afternoon Cappuccino drink. With rich, decadent chocolate and a fresh hint of mint. This peppermint mocha Cappuccino drink is sure to liven up your morning or afternoon.
How to make Starbucks peppermint mocha recipe
Brew cold brew coffee in pitcher. You can do it two ways, the first is old school cold brewing. That takes about 12 -24 hours to make. Or you can spend a little money and buy a cold brew coffee maker. And take about 10 to 15 minutes.
The next step is to heat the milk in a small saucepan on medium heat. Fold in the peppermint oil in coffee and chocolate syrup. Whisk until the milk becomes frothy.
Divide the coffee into 4 mugs and pour in the milk mixture on top of each. Spoon some of the milk foam on top. Garnish with cinnamon and you are done. Enjoy the best peppermint mocha coffee you have ever had.
Coffee fun fact
Burn Fat! Coffee Can Help You: Coffee fact, coffee has the effect to boost your metabolic rate. Helping you to burn a few extra calories over time? With Cold Brew coffee, similar to the super antioxidant wielding green tea, coffee can help you burn fat! The caffeine in just one cup of Cold Brew can boost calorie burning by 4% over the course of two and half hours. Coffee’s fat-burning qualities will literally translate into big losses in calories over time. So weight loss can be fun and easy—especially with this Mocha Mint Cappuccino.
Mocha Mint Cappuccino
- 14-16 tablespoons “natural processed” dark roast coffee coarsely ground
- 1 quart cold filtered water
- 1 cup hot milk
- 3 teaspoons peppermint syrup or extract
- 6 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Ground cinnamon for topping
- Brew cold brew coffee in pitcher
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan on medium heat. Fold in the peppermint and chocolate syrup. Whisk until the milk becomes frothy.
- Divide the coffee into 4 mugs and pour in the milk mixture on top of each.
- Spoon some of the milk foam on top. Garnish with cinnamon.