Another classic ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip. Why not add coffee to it? This frozen drink has the combination of coffee and chocolate we all love with the addition of refreshing mint to seal the deal. It’s sweet, smooth, and fresh.
Mint Chocolate Chip Frappe
- Espresso brewing device
- 2 ounces espresso chilled
- 1 cup mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 4 ounces milk
- Chocolate chips to taste
- Whipped cream for garnish
- In a blender, combine the espresso, ice cream, ice, and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add some chocolate chips and pulse until broken up.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, as desired.