A chocolate milkshake mixed with coffee—what could be better? On a hot summer’s afternoon working in the yard, you just need a nice, cold, indulgent beverage afterward. Treat yourself to this mocha frappe to hit the spot. It is basically the blended version of a mocha latte, but with a little vanilla icecream added. Who doesn’t need a little more ice cream in their life?
- Espresso brewing device
- 2 ounces espresso chilled
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 4 ounces milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream for garnish
- In a blender, combine the espresso, ice cream, ice, milk, and chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, as desired.