Some Common Smoothie Problems: If you smoothie is too Sour try to add a bit of natural sweetener to your Smoothie, such as
honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, dates, raisins, stevia. Try to start off with about 1⁄2 teaspoon, then add more as needed. A quarter of a banana sometimes helps too.
A Breakfast Egg Smoothie
- 1 ounce egg substitute dry powder
- ½ cup coconut milk unsweetened
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup organic whole milk kefir plain
- Add all the listed ingredients to a blender
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy
- Enjoy your smoothie!