Imagine being in a rush in the morning trying to make both coffee and a smoothie for breakfast. Now imagine we just combined both into one! Well stop imagining, because we did! This is a great breakfast smoothie with a little bit of a kick from the coffee that, when paired with the coconut milk and vanilla, brings out a sweet, rich flavor. Feel free to add or take away ingredients to cater to your preferences.
Coconut Coffee Smoothie
- Coffee brewing device
- 4 ounces coffee frozen
- 1 banana frozen
- 8 ounces coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut flakes for garnish
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- In a blender, combine the frozen coffee, banana, coconut milk, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Serve topped with coconut or cinnamon, if you prefer a bit of extra flavor.
like to throw into this recipe. If that’s your thing, give it a shot!