Caramel’s closest relative, dulce de leche, finds itself front and center in this recipe. If you are a dulce de leche fan, like me, you will probably need to bookmark this. The creamy, rich, satisfying taste of dulce de leche paired with the best thing known to mankind (coffee) and the second-best thing known to mankind (ice cream) creates something that the angels probably sip on the reg.
Dulce de Leche Coffee Milkshake
- Coffee brewing device
- 11 ⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 6 ounces coffee chilled
- 2 tablespoons dulce de leche divided
- Whipped cream for garnish
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, coffee, and 1 tablespoon of dulce de leche. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, as desired, and the remaining 1 tablespoon of dulce de leche.
quick getaway from those who are desperate to steal your dulce de leche coffee