Its NFL Sunday and you need some fire Paprika Wings. These Paprika wings are perfect. They are Smokey, and packed with flavors. Absolutely fantastic! The most important is that they just need to go in the oven and you are all set. So relax and enjoy your game with the boys.
- 20 chicken wing drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the wings in a baking pan so that they are not touching.
- Combine the oil and garlic, and spoon the mixture over the wings. Make sure you
- get a little of the crushed garlic on each piece.
- Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper to taste, and then with enough paprika to
- make them reddish allover.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, then turn them over and sprinkle the other side with
- salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Roast for another 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning every 15 to 20 minutes.