If you are looking for something a little different for you next party than Clam Dip Pate is for you. With some celery sticks and pepper strips for scooping, this would make a good lunch. Of course you can serve it at parties, too, with celery, green pepper, cucumber rounds.
- 2 packages 8 ounces each cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 to 10 scallions including the crisp part of the green shoot, minced
- 2 cans 6 1/2 ounces each minced clams, drained
- Salt or Vege-Sal
- Combine all the ingredients well, and chill. A food processor or blender works well for this, or if you prefer to leave chunks of clam, you could use an electric mixer.