Its NFL Sunday and you need some Salted Roasted Nuts. These Salted Roasted Nuts are perfect. Of course you can buy these in a can at the grocery store, but they’re much better-and cheaper-when you roast them fresh at home.
How long do roasted nuts keep?
Two weeks is how long you get to keep your roasted nuts. Store roasted nuts in an airtight container in a cool dark place. If you make them freshly roasted it is possible to eat them within two weeks.
- 2 cups shelled nuts of your choice almonds, pecans, walnuts, or a combination
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Spread the nuts in a shallow roasting pan. Stir in the butter, coating all the nuts.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and salt to taste.