Deviled eggs are a classic recipe and perfect appetizers for any potlucks, parties and Holliday
This deviled eggs recipe is basic combination of a few simple ingredients. Including hard boiled eggs, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. We kick this recipe yo a notch with a nice dose of paprika. That adds an extra pop of delish flavor.
Cajun Deviled Eggs
- large pot
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- Slice the eggs in half, and carefully remove the yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard, and mix until creamy.
- Add the Cajun seasoning, and blend well.
- Spoon the mixture back into the hollows in the egg whites.