Creamy artichoke dip that tastes great with sliced baguettes or hearty crackers is a staple at any party. This Artichoke dip is a dip that uses artichoke as a primary ingredient and adds a little Parmesan to add some sharp bite. Some versions are served chunky, while others are puréed and have a smooth texture. It may be served as an appetizer with crackers or chips for dipping.
Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- 1 can 13 1/2 ounces artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic crushed, or 1 teaspoon of jarred, chopped garlic
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
- Mix the artichoke hearts with the mayonnaise, cheese, and garlic, combining well.
- Put the mixture in a small, oven-proof casserole, sprinkle a little paprika on top, and bake for 45 minutes.