Its the end of the summer and there is only so many opportunity left to get your Blended Iced Espresso. Whip up one simple blended treat before its pumpkin spice time.
This iced espresso is the perfect pick me up, afternoon treat on those hot summer days! Simple Bites if blended ice have a delicious and refreshing feel. And this iced frappe is simple to make and perfect for making at home. This easy to follow, is so great because the ingredients needed are probably already in your kitchen.
If you think Starbucks Frappuccinos are generally too sweet, you might really like this recipe as it has a good balance of coffee flavor, without being too sweet. You will have the ability to make the blended coffee your way.
Blended Iced Espresso
- Coffee brewing device
- 2 ounces espresso =one double shot
- 2 cups cold ultra-filtered milk like Fair Life
- 3 teaspoons sugar or sugar substitute
- 4 cups ice
- Whipped cream optional
- Combine the espresso coffee, milk, sugar, and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide the iced espresso between four glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired, to serve.