Avocados are the supper food everyone loves this is a nice mexican treat. This avocado salad mixeds tomatoes onions and fresh lime juice, mix it all together and you have yourself a nice summer salad.
- 15 grape tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1/2 poblano chile seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 ripe avocados pitted, skinned and cut into cubes
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl.
- Mix to combine all flavors.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Subscribe To Recive Free Book
Join our mailing list to receive the latest recipes from our team.