If you are looking for a great vegan side dish to go along with your veggie burger and this Brussels sprout slaw is perfect for you. Add some dried cranberries and a little tang and you are ready to go.
BRUSSELS SPROUT SLAW WITH DRIED CRANBERRIES
If you are looking for a great vegan side dish to go along with your veggie burger and this Brussels sprout slaw
- 6 cups shredded brussels sprouts about 1 pound
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted pepitas
- 1/2 cup mayo I used vegan Just Mayo
- 3 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Add all dressing ingredients to a large bowl and wisk until combined.
- Next, add the shredded brussels sprouts (I used a sharp knife to thinly slice them), dried cranberries and peptias to the bowl and mix until everything is evenly coated with dressing.
- Slaw can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.