Salt & Vinegar Grilled Potato Wedges
There is nothing better than a good frech fry, this is a nice twist to the original potato wedges. A little salt and vinegar and you have a tangy side for those summer BBQ’s
salt & vinegar grilled potato wedges
- 3 – 4 russet potatoes
- 3 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- coarse sea salt
- chopped chives for garnish if desired
- Cup potatoes into large wedges. Place potato wedges into a medium sized pot. Pour in vinegar and then fill the rest of the way with water, about 7 cups, make sure all potato wedges are covered with liquid.
- Bring water to a boil, reduce to a simmer and simmer for 35 – 40 minutes until potatoes are fork tender, but not falling apart.
- Drain potatoes and place them into a large bowl. Let cool for a few minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Toss to coat potato wedges.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and place potato wedges on the grill. Grill for about 10 – 15 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and garnish with chopped chives, if desired.
Subscribe To Recive Free Book
Join our mailing list to receive the latest recipes from our team.