Greek Pasta Salad
Mediterranean food is always welcomed one a hot summer day, This pasta salad is great for lunch at work or a side at a bbq. With a little chopping, mixing and a delicious creamy tahini sauce and you will have yourself a great meal.
Cucumber Salad with Feta and Mint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- 1 long english cucumber spiralized using the 1/8 inch (thinnesnoodle blade
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Shake together all vinaigrette ingredients (may take a few minutes to get the honey completely dissolved).
- Toss together all salad ingredients in the vinaigrette just before serving.
Subscribe To Recive Free Book
Join our mailing list to receive the latest recipes from our team.