Coffee drinkers have been using honey as a natural sweetener for hundreds of years. While many sweeteners and syrups often overtake a drink. Honey is much subtler and, instead, works as a complement, without overpowering the coffee flavors. This great mix of honey with cinnamon and vanilla. It really transforms some of the bitter taste of cold brew to something reminiscent of cuddling with a bunny. (if that is a good thought for you).
Milk ‘n’ Honey Cold Brew
- Cold brew maker
- or espresso brewing device
- Ice cubes for serving
- 4 ounces cold brew or espresso chilled
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fill a tall glass about halfway with ice and pour the cold brew over the ice.
- Stir in the milk, honey, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the top with cinnamon.
RECIPE TIP: For a fall variation, add some nutmeg and brown sugar on top with the