The perennial fall drink at Starbucks is back, the Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte is made of “espresso, pumpkin, fall spices and milk over ice. And if you are feeling excited with sweetened whipped cream.
The price for a 12-ounce “tall” is $3.75 at most places. But now you can make your own iced pumpkin spice lattes for around $2. Its time to stop overpaying for your favorite fall iced latte drink.
If you’re craving a taste of Fall but don’t care for a warm beverage, you’ll love this iced pumpkin spice latte recipe. All you have to do is take a few ingredients, and 5 minutes of you time and you are golden.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 cup Oat Milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus more for serving
- whipped cream optional
- Make the espresso or strong brewed coffee.
- Combine coffee (or espresso), milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and sweetener in a blender. Blend until really smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness, if needed.
- Pour into a glass with ice and top with whipped cream, if using. Sprinkle with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and serve