Turn your favorite sweets into one sweet, salty drink with this delicious frappuccino. Cool and creamy Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino is perfect on a hot day or fall Afternoon!
I’m a big fan of the salty/sweet combo like in the Fall Pretzel Candy recipe we just shared, so naturally this was on my good list. Homemade Salted Caramel Frappes are an easy, cold, refreshing treat ready in just 5 minutes. Save your dollars and make it yourself at home!
Warm, sunny days have me craving iced coffee drinks with a tall whipped cream topping. And a drizzle of caramel. Yes, definitely a drizzle of caramel.
This Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino takes 40 seconds of high speed in my blender and another ten to be dressed up with a generous swirl of whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. I used ice strong coffee, half-n-half, caramel sauce and vanilla extract to make this delicious mixture.
Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
- Coffee brewing device
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup strong coffee depends how strong you want it
- 4 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Whipped cream optional
- Add the ice cubes, caramel syrup, sea salt, chocolate syrup, and
- coffee to a blender. Blend well.
- Divide into 4 glasses. Top with whipped cream if desired.