Instead of having your morning coffee why don’t you spice it up a little with this Coffee Banana Smoothie recipe. Not only will you get your caffeine fix you will also have breakfast at the same time. The bananas and Greek yogurt add a nice thickness to the smoothie to keep you satisfied.
Common Mistakes to Avoid During Smoothie Making: If you find that your smoothie is not blending correctly try to cut them into small pieces and add them to your blender. This usually solves the problem.
Coffee Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups brewed coffee chilled
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt non-fat
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds ground
- 3 bananas cut into chunks
- 4 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg grated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon grounded
- 12 ice cubes
- Add all the listed ingredients to a blender
- Blend until you have a smooth and creamy texture
- Serve chilled and enjoy!